And because you don't really want to believe you have a cheating man / woman, you tell your self that you can't make accusations before you know for sure.
So here are 11 signs that your partner might be fooling around. Later farther down I will tell you how you can find out for sure.
- At the beginning of an affair, the cheating wife or husband may actually be more affectionate than usual due to guilt feelings. They might bring you gifts or treat you better than usually.
- Later, after the affair has been going on awhile, they often starts finding fault with you as a defensive mechanism (i.e., to justify the affair).
- Cheating women and men often lose interest in domestic activities, such as spending time with the kids and the family or taking care of the home
- Cheating man or woman may have a change in sexuality (i.e., more sex, less sex) as well as unexplained sexual requests.
- The cheater's relationship with his family will almost always change, that is, they will tend to become more distant, cold, or fault-finding.
- Financial changes may become noticeable. You may notice unexplained credit card charges or withdrawals from the family's checking account.
- Grooming habits change. A cheating man or woman may buy a new wardrobe or a lot of new clothes, or may just suddenly start to become more attentive to personal appearance. You may notice frequent bathing, more careful grooming, a new cologne, a new exercise program, etc.
- The partners driving pattern may change. You may find the car needs gas more often than before or you may monitor the car's odometer and find he or she is putting a lot of unexplained miles on the car.
- You may notice a cheating man or woman whispering into the phone. They may look alarmed when seeing you observing it and may hang up suddenly. Also if you notice many abrupt hang ups when you answers the phone your self that is a big sign of cheating woman or man.
- You may find unexplained, repetitive charges on your cheating man's or woman's mobile phone bill. Often these will be calls your partner made right after leaving home in the morning and right before coming home in the evening.
You of course have to be aware that these are just small signs that you might have a cheating man or woman.
However if you notice many of the above patterns in your partner, you might want to look more closely into that.
A great guide on this subject is written by man named Edward Talurdey. He has amazing information and I would say that using his techniques you are guaranteed to find out the truth.
And if the truth is that you do not have a cheating man / woman, then you won't ruin the relationship using false accusations.
You can find Edward's guide following this link.